FTP: How to Connect Using Windows Explorer
Step by Step Walkthrough
- Open Windows Explorer (can be done by opening My Computer).
- Click on the Address Bar
- Type ftp.netfirms.com or ftp.yourdomainname.com.
- Press Enter.
- Type into the prompt that appears:
- Username: Your FTP username
- Password: Your FTP user password
- Click Log On.
- You can now take advantage of the windows interface you are already used to.
- Click and drag items into the window to upload them.
- Click and drag items from the window to download them.