New Customer Flow - WordPress
Welcome to iPage! Let’s bring your passion to life! We've outlined the steps to get your online presence started using WordPress.
If you are comfortable using WordPress, log in to your Domains Dashboard, click on WordPress in the left pane, then Get Started.
Step 1: Build your brand
Step 2: Adding Plugins
Step 3: Time to publish
Click on the Top Plugins button.
You can always make updates after the site is published.
Here are a few ideas to keep your site fresh and welcoming:
Start a blogPost helpful opinions and observations about your industry.
Add new photosPhotos add that personal touch that your customers like to see.
Tout a saleLet the world know when you have something special going on.
Your site analytics can tell you:
- How many people visit your site
- The amount of time people spend on your site
- Which pages are most popular
- The number of clicks on your buttons and links
- Make automatic copies of your site and database every night
- Download backups as .zip files for up to 14 days
- Restores websites and databases in one click
Get started with Website Backup & Restore by clicking on the Backup my site button.
Our WordPress experts can help walk you through:
- Website fixes
- Security best practices
- Site traffic insights
- Online store creation
- And more…
Get connected with an expert by clicking on the Setup a call button.